- Final Submission deadline: Mar 1, 2022 23:59 (GMT -0700)
ALL submissions must be made online via the ePapers web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (Username & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
- Please use the templates which can be found on the ePapers submission site.
- PDF file MUST be IEEE Xplore compliant
- Paper Length: Maximum 4 pages, including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5″ x 11″)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. No Type 3 fonts allowed.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications could result in removal of your accepted paper from the proceedings.
For further assistance:
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires you to file a copyright release for each accepted submission. Without a copyright release on file, your paper CANNOT be published.
- REMINDER: At least one author per accepted paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.