Initial Abstract Submission
Authors are invited to submit a 2-page abstract including references reporting original research of theoretical or applied nature using the online submission system, ePapers. Shorter submissions will be automatically rejected. The initial submission should summarize the scope of the final paper and explicitly include the primary results and findings, emphasizing new advances, theories and/or applications so that the program committee will be able to understand the originality and the value of the work. A submission implies willingness to register and present the work if the paper is accepted for presentation at the conference.
Absracts will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee. Authors of accepted abstracts must submit the final paper version according to the deadline, register for the Symposium, and attend to present their papers. The maximum length for final papers is 4 pages without exceptions.
**High-quality papers that are accepted and presented will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore digital library and indexed by EI/Compendex.
Each main author must visit the ePapers web site and establish an account with a username and password.
Please login at ePapers and follow these steps:
- click here for the INERTIAL 2021 Submission Portal
- Type in the title of your initial submission and select the topic area your paper falls under best. [note: This will help in choosing the reviewers. The PDF of your initial submission will be uploaded later]
- Click the Submit button.
- On the next page you will see a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was recorded.
- Manuscript is used to refer to the PDF form of your initial submission.
- The last row says Review Manuscript, and has an icon of a yellow folder next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your Full Paper on the next page.
- You can also upload the paper by clicking the My Papers tab at the top of the screen, and then select the upload icon on the same row as the name of your paper. The upload icon (third column from the right) will open a dialog box that will enable you to select and upload the Full Paper file via the web or via FTP.
IEEE Copyright Notice
If authors would like to post their papers electronically on any web site, any ftp site, or any other electronic dissemination technique, they must include the IEEE Copyright notice on the initial screen displaying the IEEE-copyrighted material.